Want to showcase your writing on Still Moments Magazine?
Still Moments, an independently professional publication, provides articles for women who are longing for a ‘still moment’ in their busy lives.
Having your work included in our publication is a great way to gain exposure to new people and markets. You’ll receive greater visibility that will help you maximize your exposure both online and offline.
Still Moments is interested in articles within the following areas: women, family, pets, relationships, health, diet & exercise, careers, lifestyle issues, book reviews, interviews, etc.
- All articles must be uplifting and positive.
- Article length: 1 page.
- Articles must be submitted in plain text.
- The article should be included in the body of the email message.
- Include 'contributing writer' and the article topic in the subject line of your email.
- Include your contact information and web/blog site link with your submission.
- We do not accept articles submitted as attachments to any email message. Attachments will not be opened.
- Photography, cover art, and product endorsements are not accepted.
- We only accept articles written by the author or copyright holder.
- Contributing writers retain all copyrights to their individual articles.
Still Moments does not provide compensation for articles, however we will include (as provided by the writer) a short bio including contact link, with any article published in Still Moments Magazine.
If you are interested in showcasing your work in an upcoming issue of Still Moments, please submit a sample of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Still Moments does not guarantee that all submissions received will obtain publication within Still Moments Magazine.