Monday, May 3, 2010

Publisher's Picks - Issue 12

Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
I came across this story while going through several Reader’s Digest books given to me by my father. The description of the story intrigued me and I was very surprised with how much I enjoyed it. It contains a little bit of everything; romance, action, magic, and a very mysterious apple tree. I highly recommend this story for anyone who wants to be pleasantly surprised by a delightful read. 5/5 stars

The Rancher’s Runaway Princess by Donna Alward
This is the second book I’ve read by Donna Alward and I wasn’t disappointed. The characters are tenderly real and the story is so engaging it has you turning the pages to discover how the drama concludes. It’s a touching romance that will surely bring a tear to your eye (it did for me). If you love Harlequin romance novels, but can't decide which one to read next, this is the one for you! 5/5 stars

No comments: