Thursday, May 6, 2010

Between the Pages - Mrs. Perfect

Mrs. Perfect
by Jane Porter
May 2008

Taylor Young is the prefect suburbanite trendsetter and super mom until she has to give up fairy-tale lifestyle. While struggling to maintain her alpha image, Taylor finds surprising help from her nemesis. Can Taylor let go of her ‘status-quo’ image to become the woman she really is?

Between The Pages
When I first bought this book, I had a difficult time getting through the first two chapters. Maybe I was distracted by something, but I put the book down and felt disappointed that it didn’t grab my attention better. A few weeks later, I picked it up again and started at page one. This time, it pulled me in and kept my attention all the way to the end. Its gripping storyline and real-to-life characters made me happy that I gave this book a second chance because it was well worth it! Recommendation: Read Odd Mom Odd (the story about Taylor’s nemesis, Marta) before Mrs. Perfect.

Rating: 5 stars

No comments: