Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas

Hi, I’m Sarah Morgan and I write sexy, sizzling stories for Harlequin Presents. I like mountains, movies and anything that makes me laugh.

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? – Hot chocolate.
2. Snow – love it or hate it? – Love it.
3. Christmas shopping – when do you start? – As soon as possible.
4. When do you start decorating? - December.
5. Do you decorate outside? – No.
6. Real or artificial tree? - Real.
7. Coloured or white lights on tree? - White.
8. Do you have a favourite ornament? – A tiny reindeer I bought in Switzerland.
9. What sits on top of your tree? – A battered angel made at school by my youngest child.
10. Do you hang mistletoe? – Yes, huge bunches of it.
11. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve? – Only when my children can persuade me.
12. What kind of cookies do you set out for Santa? - Chocolate.
13. What is your favourite Christmas tradition? – Family gathering.
14. What is your favourite Christmas dessert? – Christmas pudding.
15. Do you cook Christmas dinner or go to a family member’s house? – Family member. I’m not stupid :)
16. Favourite holiday memory as a child? – Grandma arriving to stay.
17. Favourite holiday memory as an adult? – Skiing at Christmas.
18. What was the best gift you received and who gave it to you? – A beautiful diamond given to me by my man.
19. What is your favourite Christmas carol? – The Shepherds’ Farewell by Berlioz.
20. What is your favourite Christmas movie? – Love Actually.

No comments: