Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Fun


Men’s Rules for Women
Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say what you want!
We don't remember dates. Mark birthdays and anniversaries on a calendar. Remind us frequently beforehand.
Men’s Rules for Women
Shopping is not a sport. And no, we are never going to think of if that way!
Little Johnny
Teacher: If I gave you 2 cats and another 2 cats and another 2, how many will you have?
Johnny: Seven, Sir.
Teacher: Let me put it to you differently. If I gave you 2 apples, and another 2 apples and another 2, how many will you have?
Johnny: Six.
Teacher: Good boy, now you got it! So now if I gave you 2 cats, and another 2 cats and another 2, how many will you have?
Johnny: Seven!
Teacher: Where do you get seven from?
Johnny: Because I've already got a cat at home!
 
A Woman's Prayer

I pray for:
Wisdom, To understand a man.
Love, To forgive him and;
Patience, For his moods.
Because if I pray for Strength
I'll just beat him to death.

No comments: