Wednesday, May 24, 2017

After The Review - Her Holiday Fling

Between The Pages ~ After The Review
A conversation with the Author
Her Holiday Fling by Jennifer Snow

What one thing would readers be surprised to know about you?
That I write my books out of order. I tend to start at the beginning, but then I jump around a lot. I write the scenes I'm the most passionate about first, then write the others. My revision process requires a lot of copy and pasting, but it's the only way I can get the words on the page.

Where did the inspiration for Her Holiday Fling come from?
My husband took me on a trip to Hawaii and I knew I had to write a book set in that tropical paradise. I hadn't written a fake fiance story yet, so I thought it would be fun. The beach setting was a beautiful backdrop for a wedding and a corporate retreat, so the pieces of the plot fell into place as I started to write. The trip was definitely the inspiration but events in the book are not necessarily true events lol. (We had a three year old with us lol) 

What was your favorite chapter (or part) to write and why?
I loved the parts when Chase and Hailey are falling in love on the island. Their Road to Hana trip was my favorite, with the steamy waterfall scene.

What can we look forward to with your next writing project?
Will there be another Wild Wedding Nights in the future? 
The second Wild Wedding Nights book-TEMPTING KATE just released on May 1st:) It's Kate's story and (spoiler alert) she finally gets her HEA. Unfortunately, with the Blaze line shutting down next month, there won't be any more books in this series. For now, at least;) My next release is part of my Colorado Ice Series. MAYBE THIS LOVE is Ben's story and it releases May 30th:) 

Where can we find you and your books online? 
The best place is my website at www.jennifersnowauthor.com
Readers can also follow me on Twitter at @jennifersnow18
FB at www.facebook.com/JenniferSnowBooks
And I'm on Amazon and BookBub as well:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the fun mini-interview, ladies.

I'm looking forward to hearing what's next from you, Jennifer!

Kate