Thursday, February 21, 2019

Between The Pages - The Rancher’s Homecoming

The Rancher’s Homecoming
Anna J. Stewart
December 2018

Chance Blackwell’s return— 

Could cost her everything! 

Ten years after he eloped with Katie Montgomery’s sister, Chance Blackwell is back in Montana to sell his family ranch. Katie could lose her job and the only home she’s known. But the loyal cowgirl is keeping a secret that could shatter trust and jeopardize her future with the widowed musician and her toddler niece. Unless Chance’s growing affection for her and all things Blackwell can earn Katie his forgiveness—and his love. 

Between The Pages 
The Rancher’s Homecoming is the fifth and final book in Return of the Blackwell Brothers series, and I am so sad to see it end. However, the series ended with the perfect story. The author stated she knows nothing about ranching, but you would never have guessed as the writing and story fit the ranching theme seamlessly. There are so many adorable scenes in this book. Scenes that make you laugh, many that pull on your heartstrings, and more than a few that want to bring a tear to your eye. When the motor home arrives in the driveway, I had shivers along my arm.

Return of the Blackwell Brothers is now one of my favourite series, and written by five different authors makes it even more compelling as they flow so well together. All are easily stand alone titles, but I recommend reading them in order to get to know the characters and the town as you’ll get wrapped up in their lives and the setting.

Anna J. Stewart is permanently moving to my TBR list as her stories pull me in and have me so engrossed in the plot. Learning Katie was the heroine made my day. There are so many enjoyable moments in this book.

I didn’t want this series to end, but the author wrapped it up nicely with Big E’s return and the brothers finding their happy-ever-afters at home, on the Blackwell Ranch. A must read!

Rating 
5 Stars

Check out my video review on The Rancher's Homecoming!

No comments: