Thursday, November 25, 2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas #4

Jeneen Albin is a 43 year old house wife and a mother to an 18 year old. I love to read, go for nice long walks and playing with my 26 toed cat Dante.

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Both.
2. Snow – love it or hate it? Depends on how much there is.
3. Christmas shopping – when do you start? Hate it.
4. When do you start decorating? As late as possible.
5. Do you decorate outside? Depends on where I am.
6. Real or artificial tree? Artificial.
7. Coloured or white lights on tree? Colored.
8. Do you have a favourite ornament? My motorcycle Taz.
9. What sits on top of your tree? Angel.
10. Do you hang mistletoe? No.
11. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve? Sometimes.
12. What kind of cookies do you set out for Santa? None.
13. What is your favourite Christmas tradition? Watching "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".
14. What is your favourite Christmas dessert? Apple pie.
15. Do you cook Christmas dinner or go to a family member’s house? Depends.
16. Favourite holiday memory as a child? Can't remember any.
17. Favourite holiday memory as an adult? First Christmas with my daughter.
18. What was the best gift you received and who gave it to you? My hubby had a belt made for me with a buckle that I had for years.
19. What is your favourite Christmas carol? Have A Holly Jolly Christmas by Burl Ives.
20. What is your favourite Christmas movie? How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

No comments: