Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas #6

Carole Ball: I'm a Medical Transcriptionist who works from home and loves it. I am married to a wonderful man, my soulmate. I have a step-son and daughter-in-law and a beautiful grandson in Seattle. I also have 2 beautiful nieces and a handsome nephew.

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate.
2. Snow – love it or hate it? Hate snow.
3. Christmas shopping – when do you start? Start in November.
11. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve? If we have gifts, open them on Yule (Dec. 20, 21, 22 depending on the solstice that year).
15. Do you cook Christmas dinner or go to a family member’s house? No Christmas dinner per se. Have Yule dinner.
16. Favourite holiday memory as a child? Getting a doll house that my dad and grandad made.
18. DWhat was the best gift you received and who gave it to you? on't know but it would be my husband.
20. What is your favourite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story.

No comments: