Pamela Callow
Happy Holidays! I'm a thriller writer by day (and night). I'm also the wife of the most wonderful man, mother of two lovely kids -- and one mischievous pug. I love to drink coffee (although my stomach doesn't), go for walks (although my dog doesn't) and day-dream about travelling all over the world. Thank you to Darlene for putting together this fun questionnaire about Christmas!
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Does a Peppermint Mocha Latte count?
2. Snow – love it or hate it? Love it!
3. Christmas shopping – when do you start? In the fall - my daughter's birthday is after Halloween, so while I'm shopping for birthday gifts, I also buy Christmas presents.
4. When do you start decorating? Much too late, according to our kids!
5. Do you decorate outside? Yes - two real wreaths, lights, penguins on our porch...
6. Real or artificial tree? Absolutely real.
7. Coloured or white lights on tree? Coloured.
8. Do you have a favourite ornament? The decorations my children made and the ones I made with my siblings as a child.
9. What sits on top of your tree? An angel.
10. Do you hang mistletoe? Sometimes.
11. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve? The kids open one.
12. What kind of cookies do you set out for Santa? Gingerbread.
13. What is your favourite Christmas tradition? Having a leisurely breakfast on Christmas morning with coffee and stollen while opening gifts.
14. What is your favourite Christmas dessert? I LOVE plum pudding - my mother always made it, and now my lovely mother-in-law does!
15. Do you cook Christmas dinner or go to a family member’s house? Cook dinner
16. Favourite holiday memory as a child? Baking stollen with my mother and receiving my grandmother's parcels from Germany.
17. Favourite holiday memory as an adult? Going into the woods last year at a Christmas tree farm to cut our tree -- first time, but not the last!
18. What was the best gift you received and who gave it to you? That's too hard! I've received many lovely gifts from the heart.
19. What is your favourite Christmas carol? The Huron Carol
20. What is your favourite Christmas movie? The Polar Express. Although I love Elf, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Previous Posts
- Monday Moments - Monday Is a Fresh Page
- Between The Pages - 22 Seconds
- Monday Moments - Choosing Joy in the Aftermath of a Busy Weekend
- Monday Moments - The Power of a Smile
- Between The Pages - The 23rd Midnight
- Monday Moments - Believe
- Monday Moments - The Power of Saying Good Morning
- Monday Moments - The Power of Achievement
- A Bookstore Experience - Fluffy Cat Books
- Weekend Page-Turners - Women's Murder Club Series
- Monday Moments - When the Weight of Being Stuck Feels Too Heavy
- Weekend Page-Turners - Redford Falls Series
- Monday Moments - Embracing Fall’s Quiet Shift
- Monday Moments - The Comforts We Reach for When the Weather Turns
No comments:
Post a Comment