Wednesday, May 29, 2019

June Reads

How do you decide which book to add to your June reading list when you have so many great books waiting to be read?

Speaking of books...

Please note, some of the magazine's accepted book review requests from 2018 have been lost. Due to a computer 'hick-up' several files were lost including book files and the excel book review spreadsheet. We have learned from that 'blip' and now keep a list of accepted book review requests in a 'paper' notebook.

Thankfully, an author contacted me last week wondering about her 2018 book review request. I apologized and explained the issue and requested she resend me her book, which I will read after my current read.

If you requested a book review in 2018 (and your book was accepted for review) and you haven't heard back, please contact us.

Now, back to my notebook and the difficulty of choosing which books to add to the June reading list.

What are you reading in June?

No comments: