Wednesday, June 29, 2016

When I Found You

When I Found You 
Kate James
July 1, 2016

Is she part of the solution…or the problem? 

It could be a terrorist threat. Or is it some other sinister plot? An unprecedented rash of security breaches at San Diego's international airport is putting passengers at risk and bringing the competence of the airport's chief of security, Ariana Atkins, into question. With explosives the weapon of choice, police K-9 unit captain Logan O'Connor and his bomb detection dog, Boomer, might be Ariana's best, if not only, line of defense. Logan is certain his belief in Ariana, and his growing love for her, aren't misplaced…but it wouldn't be the first time he's misjudged someone's intentions. 

Between The Pages 
A heartwarming story filled with a suspenseful plot. The ‘who-done-it’ twist in this story captivates the attention immediately, leaving the reader guessing until the reveal. Logan (aka Jagger) is my favourite hero in the K-9 series, and his dog, Boomer, will steal your heart. The chemistry between Logan and Ariana is undeniable, and you’ll root for their happy-ever-after. It was a lot of fun to revisit with other characters in the series. Ms. James has changed this original K-9 trilogy into a series with newbie, Shannon, getting her own story, which I look forward to reading.

Rating 
4.5 Stars

2 comments:

Catherine Lanigan said...

Darlene,
I just finished this fabulous book and I agree, this is my favorite. I adore Ariana and her chemistry with Logan is like lightening striking. Don't you wish the series would go on forever? Like 10 books???? The dogs are the best! Thank you for a great review!
Catherine Lanigan

Unknown said...

Thank you for the wonderful review, Darlene. Thanks to you, you, Catherine, for your kind words. I am so glad you both enjoyed WHEN I FOUND YOU.

Best wishes and happy reading!

Kate